Marengo Classic - Complete Feed for Normally Active and Light Feed Dogs
Generally speaking, Marengo Classic is very well suited for all adult dogs. The use of high-quality components, which at the same time have a moderate protein and fat content, offers an optimal nutrient base for normally active dogs and dogs with a tendency to be overweight.
With regard to the fresh substances, the proportion of protein sources (beef, fish and goat?s milk) is approx. 55%, and that of the grain and vegetables is approx. 45%.
Marengo Classic offers your dog:
- High-quality sources of protein without any antioxidants with beef, fish and goat?s milk, high-quality and numerous sources of protein, with a moderate total share of protein.
- High-quality wholemeal grains and vegetables with wheat, oats, corn and peas, high quality wholemeal grains and vegetables in a nutritionally physiological sensible share, to supply 'meat-eating' dogs with vital carbohydrates, natural vitamins, trace elements and minerals as well as for a natural raw fibre content of the ration.
- High-quality fats and oils without antioxidants with corn oil and lard, it offers a balanced share of saturated and unsaturated fatty acids.
- Contains ABSOLUTELY NO synthetic additives or synthetic vitamins
- Quality features of Marengo Classic
beef greaves, corn, grain, oats, fish meal, peas, corn oil, lard, beef liver flour, goat whole milk powder (1%), calcium carbonate, calcium-phosphor ratio 1.2:1
Content of nutrients:
crude protein 22.0%, crude fat 10.8%, crude fibre 2.1%, crude ash 3.0%, calcium 0.63%, phosphor 0.53%, sodium 0.15%, magnesium 0.11%, potassium 0.55%
Available in 3.5 kg and 15 kg units Complete Analysis
For which dogs is Marengo Classic suited?
Marengo Classic is a high-quality complete dog food that is excellently suited for all adult dogs, regardless of their breed and size. Despite the large share of high-quality nutrients such as essential amino and fatty acids, Marengo Classic still has a moderate protein and fat content. For this reason it is also recommended for good food utilisers or in cases of dogs prone to suffering from overweight conditions. Also with the large breeds which have a frugal and slightly protein sensitive metabolism, such as e.g. Labradors, Newfoundland dogs, Leonberger, mountain dogs or numerous German Shepherds, feeding them with Marengo Classic has proven to be highly efficient.
If you do not wish to forego the positive effect of herbs, you have the possibility of permanently or temporarily adding Marengo Wellness-Bits, with herbs, to the rations. With dogs suffering from overweight conditions or with dogs that tend to gain weight quickly, one should from time to time revert to a ration consisting of 2/3 Marengo Classic + 1/3 Marengo Country.